NewPoint is proud to sponsor the 2nd Annual Emerging Food Brands Forum: Oct 2nd, 2018 at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Sign up today for updates!
This event has expanded to the Purdue Memorial Union Ballrooms and will pull together experts from finance, co-packing, production, food scientists, and marketing as well as retail procurement professionals from around the region to support local and regional food companies who are looking to scale up their business.
The conference itinerary lists different events for the morning, mid-day and afternoon (see below). Morning will feature workshops geared to support entrepreneurial food business growth. Midday will see a “Retail Food Buyer Q&A Roundtable” Hour. The afternoon will be devoted to a Sampling/Tasting Event where vendors can showcase their product and meet potential buyers. Top off the day with a networking event at 1869 Tap Room hosted by Brian Farkas, Head & Professor Purdue Food Science.
MORNING: Development Workshops
- Purdue Food Science: Scaling Your Operation for Grown
- Financing Growth and Expansion
- Partnering with a Co-Packer
- NewPoint: Get on the Shelf. Stay on the Shelf. Maximize Your Brand
MIDDAY: Retail Food Buyer Q&A Roundtable Luncheon
- The buyers’ roundtable featuring food retail buyers from Martin’s Supermarkets to Fresh Thyme and more answering your questions: What do you want to know from a retail food buyer?
Afternoon: Sampling/Tasting Event
- Indiana food vendors can showcase their products and meet with buyers from local and regional retailers, distributors, foodservice, restaurants and more!
- Emerging brands networking event at the 1869 Tap Room hosted by Brian Farkas, Head & Professor Purdue Food Science.
If you were unable to attend the Emerging Food Brands Conference back in November 2017, check out what insight retail buyers provided at our last Roundtable Luncheon here!